Ultra1PlusT SAE 60 Conventional Engine Oil V-Twin API SL 5 Gallon Pail. Ultra1PlusT SAE 60 V-Twin Conventional 4T Engine Oil, API SL, JASO MA2 is a premium conventional lubricant formulated primarily for use in Harley Davidson motorcycle engines but is also recommended in 4-Stroke motorcycle engines which require a JASO MA or API SL service lubricant in the SAE 60 viscosity grade. Blended with mineral base-stocks and premium performance additives, Ultra1PlusT SAE 60 V-Twin Conventional 4T Engine Oil, API SL, JASO MA2 provides adequate protection to provide good engine performance. Specialty friction modifiers provide for smooth clutch and gear shift operation even extreme conditions.Specialty anti-oxidants and sophisticated dispersant technology provide enhanced cleanliness and prevent the formation of sludge before it starts. Enhanced levels of ZDDP (Zinc Dialkyldithiophosphate) provides ample anti-wear protection for substantially reduced, noticeable wear in any metal to metal situation. Ultra1PlusT SAE 60 V-Twin Conventional 4T Engine Oil, API SL, JASO MA2 is shear stable therefore eliminating viscosity breakdown and providing steady operation throughout oil life. SAE 60 V-Twin Conventional 4T Engine Oil, API SL, JASO MA2. Offers excellent protection against internal rust and corrosion. Excellent oil film strength to improve durability. Cleans deposits and reduces sludge and varnishes. Provides excellent low-cost lubrication performance. Ultra1Plus 20W-50 Full Synthetic Engine Oil V-Twin 4T API SJ JASO MA2. Since 1975 Ultra1Plus and its affiliates worldwide, have provided petroleum based products that are synonymous with maximum quality, high performance, and state-of-the-art technology.
We have designed solutions that protect the lives of your machines, giving you the opportunity to enjoy each adventure to the fullest. The Ultra1Plus's team is your ally and your most loyal partner helping you reach your highest goals. 45+ years of experience in motor oils and other petroleum based oils. Products are Certified & Approved by API (American Petroleum Institute).
Products manufactured in our Houston, TX facility. We sell Nationwide Export products to South & Central America, Caribbean & Canada. We speak English, Spanish, Italian & Porteguese. We stand behind our products. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
FREE ONLY to addresses in the lower 48 states. All international Buyers are welcome. Most orders are in transit for two days but some may take longer.
(6) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise. (7) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. (8) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All products are subject to availability. [, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock]. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason.
Prices for all products are subject to change. You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you. Copy or adapt the Site? Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party?
S uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats? , 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices sometimes referred to as?
Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations. This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions. We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions.You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions. We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions. We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria. (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed. (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language. (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability. (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity.
(5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews. (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct. (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements.(8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative. We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate.
(5) use the application for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended. (6) make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time.
Provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions.
You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions. The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites?As well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties? Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof. (4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems. (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site. We care about data privacy and security.
Further, we do not knowingly accept, request, or solicit information from children or knowingly market to children. Therefore, in accordance with the U. S Online Privacy Protection Act, if we receive actual knowledge that anyone under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from the Site as quickly as is reasonably practical.We respect the intellectual property rights of others. A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. All Notifications should meet the requirements of DMCA 17 U. § 512(c)(3) and include the following information. (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. (2) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by the Notification, a representative list of such works on the Site.
(3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. (6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon. If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from the Site as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification to. Using the contact information provided below a?To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following. (1) identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
(2) a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we are located. (3) a statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party?(4) your name, address, and telephone number. (5) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE? S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE.